MultiEng Solutions Ltd is an Engineering and Continuous Improvement consultancy which aims to integrate Business Systems, Processes, People and Products within the manufacturing sector.
We are a client centered consultancy which incorporates Lean Thinking, Advanced Manufacturing and Design, Leadership and Coaching Methodology. Our aim is to provide our clients with the necessary skills to become more competitive and increase bottom line profits whilst strengthening manufacturing in the UK for future economic growth.
Garry Catchpole has been a Senior Consultant in GKN Aerospace, Has been involved in multi million pound projects and successfully managed £10M turnover operations.
In addition to working in larger organisations, Garry has owned and sold small businesses and has now developed a successful Manufacturing Consultancy. He has been working successfully with SME’s in the South West and Wales Regions over the last ten years focusing on:
- Business Strategy for Growth.
- Performance and Profitability.
- Process, Technology and Product development
- Coaching and Development of People/Teams.
He is a manufacturing specialist, a chartered engineer and has the breadth of knowledge & experience to deliver technical and business solutions in a wide range of organisation and looks forward to any challenge in all types of business.
- Fellowship in Manufacturing Management (FMM) – Cranfield University
- TA101 (Transactional Analysis) – Triangle Partnership
- Lean Six Sigma green belt – Silicon Beach Training
- City & Guilds in teaching level 2
- Chartered Manufacturing Engineer – IET
- Msc in Advanced Manufacturing Technology– Portsmouth University
- B.Eng (Hons) Degree in Mechanical Engineering– Portsmouth University
- HND in Mechanical/Production Engineering – Portsmouth University
We have worked with some Blue Chip Companies and many SME’s in the UK and have close links with.
Some of our Clients
- AIRBUS UK
- ABB OFFSHORE SYSTEMS
- RICE GROWERS
- CAPE SPAN
- CW ENGINEERING
- South West Manufacturing Advisory Service – http://www.mymas.org
- Fellowship of Manufacturing Management – http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/
- Breakthrough Innovations Group – https://contactbig.com/
- Institute of Engineering and Technology – http://www.theiet.org/
- Lean Enterprise Research Centre – http://www.leanenterprise.org.uk/
Why choose us?
- We have over 19 years experience in Aerospace, Fabrication, Electro/Mechanical Assembly, Oil & Gas, Food and manufacturing industries.
- We have yielded millions of pounds of savings for many companies year on year, reduced their inventory by hundreds of thousands of pounds and achieved 100% on time delivery time and time again by implementation of lean methodologies and six-sigma.
- We have prepared and implemented many manufacturing strategies that have improved quality, performance and provided cultural change in Blue Chip and SMEs in the UK and Aboard.
- We have implemented cellular manufacturing and flow lines in many sectors and have coached hundreds of people in lean and business improvement methodology.
- We have developed many new products from concept to market managed the Installation of new facilities for manufacture & test and been involved in design for manufacture of multimillion pound projects including Aerospace and Oil & Gas